A High-Velocity Formula for Multiplying your Personal Effectiveness in Quantum Leaps
Author: Price Pritchett, Ph.D.
Make a quantum leap—go from you to you²—accomplish far more, in less time, with only a fraction of the effort you’ve been giving. This is the power of “you squared” . . . the quantum leap strategy for breakthrough performance.
In you², Price Pritchett outlines a unique, dynamic method for leaping beyond ordinary performance and achieving dramatic breakthroughs. Follow this unconventional strategy to penetrate imaginary barriers and pursue your true potential.
This powerful new approach replaces the concept of attaining gradual, incremental success through massive effort. Instead, it puts forth 18 key components for building massive success while expending less effort.
The 18 key components include:
- The promise
- Quantum Leaps
- Change your personal rules for success
- Quit trying harder
- Think beyond what common sense would allow
- Suspend disbelief
- Focus on the ends rather than the means
- Rely on unseen forces
- Chose a different set of risks
- Trust in the power of pursuit
- Seek failure
- Get uncomfortable
- Open your gifts
- Fall in love
- Make your move before you’re ready
- Look inside for the opportunity